Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hope Street Market



wooooho~~~~~
can't believe my application for the Hope Street Market has been approved!!
i brought my application to the hope street market office and found out it's actually a resturant, i was very doubt (coz it's a "market" right? not a resturant...)but i have to put my application in the mail box coz that was the last day to hand in the application. One week later, i haven't heard from the HSM (Hope street market) so I thought 90% I won't get the chance or my application was lost. I sent the email to HSM and they said they have my application but it's still in process, the final decision will be made on Friday. So I wait and wait, untill Friday mid-night, I still haven't got any reply from them, so I was 100% sure I am out coz I don't even have a phone interview with them....
BUT!!
On Saturaday, I've got an email from HSM Sarah + Brooke and they said my application is approved!!!!!!
YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS SO COOOOOL
definately the best christmas gift ever~~~~~~
hohohoooooooooooo

so happy~~~~~~~


handmade cusion with left over hand painted fabric

my new toy...shame to say that the shap of this softie is actually the shape of my leg....

craziest stamp ever!!

No comments: