Sunday, July 6, 2008

Arte y pico Blog Award

Lovely Amanda has given me an Arte y pico Blog Award. I think it's the first award I have received since primary school! hahah... I used to be award collectors when I was a kid. I do all sort of things like choir, drawing, cailigraphy, writing, etc, but not sport though... I am crap in sport! haha

So Thank you Amanda for reminding me once I was a top student.. hahah

The rules for passing this honour on:

1 - Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honour to.
2 - Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3 - Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4 - Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

Go to the Arte y Pico blog if you’d like to know more about this award.

The five blogs I have decided to give this award to myself are:

1. Janice from Luii, my best online craft friend. Thank you for helping and supporting me all the way throughout my "creative business". You're a star!

2. I think everyone in the creative circle knows Anna Laura. Anna is such a nice person and I am glad that I got to know a bit more about Anna through a book interview. Thank you for putting up all your beautiful works on your blog to inspire everyone!

3. Ali J is such a talented artist and I cannot resist to go to her blog everyday to see her beautiful art work. Again, I am so glad that I have the chance to know Alica more through a book interview. Her inspirational expereince and encouragment kept me working hard.

4. Jhoanna from One red robin has beautiful beautiful handmade softies and Jhoanna is such a multi-talented lady with all the skills that I wish I have. She works so hard and her works are all great! She deserve an awrad!

5. Lisa from EstaSketch has really really beautiful works. I love reading her blogs and looking at the photos she took. Her works are so neat and clean. I really admire her works because I am such a messy person. I cannot understand how can she all these beautiful works while she can manage her desk so clean and nice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Suki! I love your blog as well, plus all the ones you mentioned!

Suki said...

Thank you!!