Wednesday, August 6, 2008

new fabric


Finally, my fabrics are seriously printed by spoonflower! It is so touched to see them print professionally, especially after a long bad day work.... just feel like I am super lucky compare to my friends at work, coz at least I have something else to hold on to. At least I know what I am doing. I really think drawing keep my life going. Don't get me wrong though, I love my new job at the radiology so much that I want to cry if I have to leave. I am just tired of doing so many things together that's all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You got spoonflower fabric!!! ILOVE the houses one, so cute!

Anonymous said...

wow congrats! seems like u ended up getting it proffesionally done!

looks really nice from what i can see~ so cute, love the colours :)

keep it up!

Suki said...

Thank you very much clarissa and amanda!! I wish I can have more new fabrics later next month!