Sunday, May 24, 2009

back on tract

Well, as I mentioned in the last post. I am heading back to my crafty tract and starting a less painful life. The book is finally finally finished so I can have some spare time to do my art works.
Here's the first bag that I made after all the crises so I named it "reborn".

handmade tote bag

Love the way I live now. I am in control of everything. Like today, I started my day with a bit of jogging, then breakfast, read a book, did some art work, took photos of my stocks, then went to Newtown to get some inspirations and enjoy the sunshine. Back home in 2 hours, dinner while watching Master Chef, got more work done then end my day with DVD Howl's Moving Castle. Haven't seen any good animation like this one for long time. I am a big fan of Hayao Miyazaki. I watched all his animation and I really really admire his works. I think started watching his animation since 6 or 7 years old. I love Castle in the sky the most. Every now and then I re-watch this animation and still totally love it.

No comments: