Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well Done Google!



I totally admired what google does this time. I know it's sensitive. I know it's complicated. I know it's a bit realistic. and I know it's a bit personal (one of the founder grew up in Russia I think). But at least, Google shows people that sometimes the world isn't just about money. It's also about what is the right thing to do.

It is a very complicated issue because on one hand I don't think any entity should interfere other countries' politics, it's just like I won't comment on how people teach their kids, or how their household runs, but on the other hand, I can't stand anything against human rights.

But anyway, even if China won't change a bit for this issue. Even if some of the Chinese doesn't even know what is the real meaning of freedom. I still believe Google has done the right thing.

No comments: