Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How to train your dragon



I quite like the movie. It's about a Viking teenager Hiccup found an injured dragon and becomes the best friend of the dragon that kind of typical kid movie. The story is quite "standard "but I still like it. What amazed me was the production of the whole animation in 3D. For every details of those Viking people, the clothing, the sky, the ocean, even the hair on the fingers... it's so details that i wonder how long does it take to make the whole movie...

I've been searching the 3D production whole night and that's all I came up with...




Sad that not a lot of people are paying attention to how the film was mad... animation like this must take a life time long to make and I am sure there's lots of hard work and "thinking" behind it...



No comments: