Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Finale




I have been a really big fan of Grey's anatomy since the first season. I love the show so much I think I watched the DVD set more than three times. I wasn't that into it after Izzie has cancer.... anyway, the season 6 finale was just... WOW.... I just don't know what to say. If anyone wants to have a good cry, go and watch this show!!!

Even if I am a big fan,but I don't usually read entertainment news or gossip magazine so I didn't know there' would be so many shootings in the show, it's so unexpected and when i watched it, I was so shocked that my heart stopped beating!

And Dr Bailey is my all time fav, and to be honest, my friends said I talk like Dr Bailey... A LOT.... when I saw Dr Bailey cried.... I cried.... just so heart broken to see her cried so badly...

anyway, the finale was really really good. love it!

Sad we have to wait for another 7 or 8 months to watch season 7.... but it's good... finally I don't stick to the TV that long anymore....

No comments: