Tuesday, July 6, 2010

failure is not an option

As some of you may know.
I am expanding the business into a creative platform for local artists.
The main structure of the business has been drawn and it's all happening soon.
Just now I read an artile at In Cube8, it talks about how Isy achieved such a successful business in such a short period of time, she said when you believe yourself you can do something, you just have to do it. Regardless. It touches my heart because that's exactly how I feel at the moment. If I don't do it. I will regret for the rest of my life.

journal_football

To make things happen... is scary. But it's this moment I enjoy the most.

I asked my best friend Julian "What if I failed?" and he said "Failure is not an option. Because for you, you'll just have to keep doing and make it happens."

What a sweetheart... I am really touched with all my friend's help and support. I am not going to fail, just because of you all.

No comments: