Sunday, August 22, 2010

2010 Election



photo from SMH


Do I like someone who speak stupidly in front of the general public to run the country? Or do I like someone who stab behind people's back at work to run the country? I don't like either Tony or Julia. I don't really care who run the government because they're both lier anyway.

What I don't understand in this election though is that why we are still using paper voting system. It takes forever to count to know the result because we're manually counting the vote. I don't understand why if Australian Idol or Big Brother can do the vote on the phone or internet or SMS, why can't we set up a few computers at the election center and let people click the button. How difficult is that ? I bet we can get the result much faster than this.

We are not moving forward. We are moving backward!

No comments: