Saturday, August 7, 2010

I am now at the airport



waiting for my brother!

I can't believe the two of us forgot to confirm whether I should go to the airport to pick him up until this afternoon mum send me an SMS and said "are you going to the airport tonight". I thought "em.... am I not suppose to pick him up?" then I realized although I knew he's coming ages ago but I never confirm with him that am I suppose to pick him up or not! OMG!!! Mum said she gave bro my address and key coz apparently bro told mum he's going to my house and doesn't need me to pick him up!

So here I am, 2 hours early in the airport to catch my brother!



PS/ I refused to pay crappy Sydney Rail $30 one way to go to the international airport so I took the bus which takes almost 1 hour to get there....

No comments: