Monday, December 6, 2010

random firework

random firework

I heard this is the wettest December we have ever had! I really hate it. Hot and humid, exactly like Hong Kong. I haven't experience this kind of weather for more than 9 years! Anyway, even though it's been raining all week, this sunday after the Wollongong market it just happened to be clear sky.... and very expectedly, somewhere around my home had big big big fireworks!

random firework
random firework

I always like firework. We went to grandma's home to watch firework every year when I was a kid. I used to go to Sydney Opera House every new year's eve to watch firework. Firework is expensive and it only last for 2 seconds. But when the firework explode in front of me, my world freeze with happiness and I feel like I am the center of the world.

No comments: