Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello 2012!



I have no idea how the first 11 days of 2012 has gone?! I have so many things to do but yet I have done nothing since Christmas!! Anyway, wish everyone a very happy new year and everything goes well in 2012!
My new year hasn't gone too well so far... my bank card was scammed then the bank cancelled my bank account. Then I smashed my car into the wall which nobody can believe. My boyfriend thinks I am an idiot and I think I am too... but doesn't matter how careful and slow you drive there's always some idiot on the road, therefore tonight someone hit the back of my car!!! Well... hopefully the bad luck will go away soon...
Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Rowantree Design said...

Good to see you back on the blog. Happy New Year!

Suki said...

Happy New Year!! Yeh the last few months was a bit crazy and I haven't been back to work till now...