Friday, March 7, 2008

Work work work

HOUSE_CAT
I was so busy for the past two weeks coz I just started a new job and at the same time I teach painting two nights a week. It's such a mess for the first week. It's like you have nothing to do for one year and suddenly you have 3 jobs in a roll!

Some friends came up to me and try to comfort me. They thought I am unhappy to work. They thought I am sad for not being able to do my own things.

Thank you friends!! But I am not unhappy. I am okay!

em.... of course I feel a bit empty when I have to give up some of my time to work. But one coin has two sides! Now I have more money to invest in my own projects. I am very very happy and excited to see how far I can go! I can buy screen printing machine. I can buy more materials! Of course it's tough! and of course I don't have as much time as before. But yeh, I don't care... maybe I just need to slow down a little bit? haha

Anyway. Thank you very much my dearest friends. I am happy with what I am doing now.

No comments: