Monday, March 10, 2008

Another show in Taiwan

I have been drawing a lot lately. I want to print some mugs and notebooks, unforunately, printing mugs are so expensive and I am still looking for other options....At the mean time I have print some notebooks by myself and they look fantastic!
handmade notebook

I have sent some to Taiwan for the craft show this weekend. Sales arn't going too well over there coz of the high price. I don't have a choice coz sending parcel over there is so damn expensive. And also the organizer will take almost half of the price as commission....but well... i don't have a choice, do I ?

3 comments:

Odds and Blobs said...

i wish you luck on your show, your notebooks are gorgeous! shipping is a pain huh!!

Shop-In-A-Qube said...

Hiiya,

My name is Pearl and I'm starting a new venture offering shelf space for Self-representing artists to display, promote and sell their handmade products at one of Perth's major shopping centres, Westfield Carousel.

We intend to commence operations by late April or early May. And should this concept take off well, we intend to expand the concept to all the Westfield Shopping Centres across Australia.

Would attached a copy of the flyer I've been handing out to hand-crafted artists at craft markets if I could. If you think you'd be interested, please don't hesitate to contact us to ask for an info pack.

Thank you.

Regards,
Pearl.

Suki said...

Shop-In-A-Cube, Thank you very much for your comments! I would love to take part, please send me more info to tamptation@gmail.com
Thanks!

Odds'n'Blobs,
Thank you for your comments! I hate Australian Post as well... it's unbeliavably expensive!