Friday, May 16, 2008

hope street market




phew... finally finished all the stocks for the hope street market. Well, it's not totally finished but that's the best I can do! Having a full time job, teaching and making all these things arn't easy! I actually couldn't believe I can make it this far. Few days ago I thought I won't have enough time to finish all these stuffs.


Maybe working full time is a good thing, it pushes me to do as many things as I can in a short period of time. Seriously I just start painting and sewing some of the bags this week and the notebooks... well, some of the designs I just started it 2 days ago...



Anyway, finger crossed for the market. I heard the weather won't be too good but who knows.... last time it was raining but still there are so many people came to the market!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fantastic!! good luck with the markets, those pouches are lovely!! i like your new style :D