Sunday, August 24, 2008

finally new moleskine notebook

the last new design for Moleskine notebook was ages ago, probably half a year ago... long enough to kill my business.
Anyway, what so special about this new design is I am using my own decorative paper. I am planning to start a new product line for craft/ decorative/ wrapping paper by printing my design on Japapnese silk paper, it's expensive but it's really worth!! The designs look and FEEL so good on these paper. The Japanese silk paper has very smooth surface and it's 180gm, good enough to do most of the crafty projects. So now people can not only see my designs on fabric but also paper. GREAT!
I will try to put these moleskine on etsy and see how it goes, probably later next week will release the new product line. Can't wait!
moleskine notebook with my own decoration papermoleskine notebook with my own decoration papermoleskine notebook with my own design decoration paper

No comments: