Saturday, August 23, 2008

not very productive

right.... i am not very productive these days.... mainly because I can't sleep well, don't know why. In the past two weeks, I was either having nightmare or having very short sleep, it's like I woke up thousand times a night, this minute i fell alseep, the next minute i was awake by nothing. very fraustrated!
last week i dreamt mum was dead and I was crying the whole night. last night i dreamt that i was riding a bike in Sweden and Taiwan AT THE SAME TIME, and this morning when my woke up my ass is so bloodly painful! you know the triangle seat of the bike? i can still feel that triangle thing on my ass this morning... eh... maybe i was really riding a bike last night and i don't even know...
sun_flower_pattern3sun_flower_pattern1mushroom_circle

No comments: