Sunday, August 30, 2009

slient all these days

illustration

Haven't update my blog for quite awhile but if you look at my flickr, you probably will notice I haven't stop working at all.
I don't understand why I am always busy.
Sometimes I asked myself why don't I have an ordinary life just as everybody else. Right now, I have three illustration books, one Chinese book (the continue of my first book), one newspaper column, one consignment order, one ebay business with a friend, one night time teaching job and one full time job, not to mention I still want to boost my business a little bit before Christmas.
Work's been busy and changing a lot lately. Not happy changes and make me very frustrated. I have a week couldn't sleep and couldn't focus on anything not even watching TV. I guess now the time has pass and what I need to do is just wait and see.

No comments: