Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stars Signs

think

I quite like the Stars Signs section in the Sunday magazine. I don't read it very often but everytime I read it, it said something really touchy.

Libra (September 24 - October 23)
Is your home your castle? Do you have a happy family life? Are you proud of your past? If your answer is yes to all of the above, this week's alignments may do no more than bring back memories. But be careful how you respond, for you may be about to discover that you've been drawing a veil over things you'd rather forget. Despite this, you'll soon be helped to feel positive. It's time to forgive a part of your history.

-----------------------

I've been traveling a lot recently, I went to NZ at the beginning of the month, then my parents came to visit me for 2 weeks and we traveled to quite a few places along the coast. By the time I sat down here, October is already gone. It's good that all the traveling kept me busy because this month is actually the 1st anniversary that I m back to my single life. Not that I am regret or anything. I m just glad that all these traveling keep my mind out of this issue.

In fact, a year after the separation, I m happier than ever and I am very proud of myself making that decision. As my star sign said "It's time to forgive a part of your history". I guess it's time to let go.

Forgive and forget.

No comments: