Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I cannot believe

photo
even my fish eat healthier than I do
I bought this Goldfish Flakes for my fish today
and I looked at the label at the back of the bottle it said :
White fish meal
Shrimp meal
shrimp shell meal
wheat starch
soy bean meal
cuttlefish meal
yeast
fish body oil
lecithin
vitamin mix (vitamins A, D3, B1, B2, B6, niacin, pantothenic acid, foloic acid, vitamins C&E)
fish liver meal
krill
Crude Protein 40%
Crude fibre 2%
crude fat 5%

Since when my two fish need so much Vitamins???
I swear to God they have more Vitamins than I do

I haven't eat properly since I start this new job at the hospital
I am so tired and don't want to cook
I am hungry all the time coz it's winter
but I don't really want to cook so I make lots of soup and stuffs
easy to cook, easy to store...
OMG... I miss real food....real music... real friends... real life!!!!!

No comments: